Friday, September 28, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Leighton Meester as Meg in Monte Carlo 2011


Three girls travel to France and pose as an heiress and her friends. 



 

I love Leighton Meester's character. She was kind of uptight at first but when she meets a boy, she gets to be carefree and loosen up a bit. And I love her style, her father said "Of all the places she visited, Paris was her favorite." so maybe that's why her style is more sophisticated than the two girls. And later on on the movie, she spoke French. I adore her!

Also, I love the scene when they arrived in Paris, she was at a store and she bought a key chain of the Eiffel Tower.


 I completely adore this dress and it served as a cover-up and the swimsuit too. I love the stylist who did this!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

photos
collegefashion.net
entertainment.ofwnow.com
sirearevalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...